Fusco & Orsini Insurance is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Getting into an accident can be scary, but you re not alone.
Auto Accident Help reminds you and your family of the important steps to take in the event of an accident. It provides an easy-to-use, step-by-step guide to collecting information right at the accident scene.
- Guides you through the steps you ll need to take as you document the accident and submit a claim.
- Provides tips to help you stay calm.
- Automatically detects the accident date, time and location.*
- Helps you collect information from drivers, passengers, witnesses, and police.
- Provides an easy way to access your favorite auto-related phone numbers, like roadside assistance and repair shops.
- Produces a detailed accident report with attached photos, and contact information.
- Allows you to send your report to any email address.
- Keeps track of your submitted claims and accident reports.
- Provides answers to typical claim-related questions.
Keep track of your home inventory for your homeowner's insurance policy
- Create individual inventories for multiple homes, offices, etc.
- Store values, purchase dates, descriptions and photos.
- Generate a PDF report for your records
* You ll need to create a report at the accident scene for the app to accurately record the date, time and location. This feature also requires that location services be available on your device.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fusco & Orsini Insurance (version 3.6.1) has a file size of 33.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.